BookingBook your tickets for our upcoming events
Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday: 10am – 6pm or until 8.30pm on performance nights.
HOW TO BOOK
Online: Click 'Book Tickets' and follow the simple steps. Online bookings incur a 50p transaction fee.
Box Office: 01236 732887. Telephone bookings incur a 50p transaction fee.
In Person: At our Box Office. In person bookings are free of booking fees.
Cumbernauld Theatre / Kildrum / Cumbernauld / G67 2BN
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Our access facilities include an induction loop system for use with hearing aids, wheelchair access, large print and audio brochures, audio description and signing are provided for some performances and guide dogs are welcome. Please advise the Box Office of your requirements when booking.
BOOKING: Terms and Conditions
- We hold reservations for up to four days or until half an hour before the performance starts, whichever is sooner.
- Refunds will only be provided in the event of a performance being cancelled.
- Tickets exchanges, for the same event, are available up to 24 hours before the performance.
- Tickets may be returned for resale and will be put on sale when the show sells out.
- Please note that latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable point in the performance, which may in some cases be the interval.
- The management reserve the right to alter or amend the programme or artists as a result of unforseen circumstances.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Special offers and ticket deals are subject to availability, for a limited time only and do not apply to tickets already purchased for an event.