International Women’s Day
04 Mar 2017   -   12:00pm
09 Mar 2017   -   7:30pm
Dead Sheep Comedy Club with Stu Who!
10 Mar 2017   -   8:00pm
Green Arts Venue
Led by our Green Champion, Jean Cairns (Director of Administration), we are taking steps to make our venue greener by monitoring and reducing our carbon footprint.
All staff have been fully briefed about the new green venue initiatives ensuring that there is shared responsibility.
We have undertaken the following steps so far and intend on building on these continuously:
– Have general waste bins and separate waste paper bins
– Use different-coloured bins for each waste stream
– Put a clear signage up telling people what can go a each bin
Better Kitchen Facilities
– Use washable crockery
– Provide tap water back stage
– Provide good tea and coffee making facilities
– Encourage staff to use the right amount of water when boiling the kettle
– Encourage people to sign up to receive information digitally rather than by print
– Use a number of digital marketing techniques to communicate with audiences about the work we do and what steps we are taking to reduce our carbon footprint
If you would like more information on Creative Carbon Scotland and/or the Green Arts Initiative please visit www.creativecarbonscotland.com